We are always giving back
Web Industries is proud to point to a long track-record of charitable giving, philanthropy, and volunteerism that began with the strong Christian ideals of our founder, Bob Fulton. Today, we support philanthropy in two ways:
By contributing directly to the communities in which we live and work, and by encouraging our employees to volunteer in areas of need—supporting the organizing of volunteer activities and charitable events of all descriptions, from local food banks to disaster relief along with fundraising efforts for cancer, diabetes, and other maladies.
The Web Foundation
Through the philanthropic activities of The Web Foundation, a dedicated non-profit designed to perpetually share a portion of Web Industries’ success in meaningful ways while making a difference in the focus areas of:
- Supporting Food and Water Security
- Advancing Health and Medical Services
- Underwriting Educational Opportunities
- Enabling self-sufficiency
Mission of the Web Foundation
We seek to improve our giving practices to create a lasting impact on our communities and the world.
- Meet target areas of need in our own communities and the world.
- Be a good corporate citizen in the communities where we live and work.
- Encourage and engage our employee-owners in giving as responsible stewardship.
- See tangible results that make a difference in our communities and the world.
- Honor our founder’s legacy, giving generously and freely of the financial gifts we have been entrusted with.