We’ve invested heavily in implementing robust but flexible quality assurance programs that empower our employee-owners and ensure that only defect free materials and products leave our facilities.
As a contract converting and outsource manufacturing solutions provider, Web Industries understands that we are an extension of our clients. Our success is directly tied to their success, and it is our job to protect their reputation in the marketplace. This makes our Quality Policy very simple: Make Our Customers Happy.
We have invested heavily in implementing robust but flexible quality assurance programs that empower our employee-owners to provide the highest quality product possible. To that end, Web Industries’ quality and environmental management systems are certified to the following standards through Intertek:
- ISO 9001:2015 (US – Atlanta, Denton, Fort Wayne, Hartford, Middlesex; DE – Stade; FR – Bordeaux and Nantes)
- ISO 14001:2015 (US – Atlanta, Boston, Fort Wayne, Hartford; FR – Bordeaux and Nantes)
- ISO 13485:2016 (US – Boston, Hartford)
In addition to the above certifications for our quality and environmental management systems, our focus on operational excellence drives us to hold other industry certifications important to the success of our partners:
- AS9100D (US – Atlanta, Denton, Middlesex; DE – Stade; FR – Bordeaux and Nantes)
- AS9120B (FR – Bordeaux and Nantes)
- Nadcap accredited (US – Atlanta, Denton, Middlesex)
- FDA-registered Medical Device Establishment (Web Hartford)
We know that continuous improvement is an essential component in effective quality systems, and our employee-owners fully subscribe to the belief that every business process should be repeatedly evaluated and enhanced. Therefore, we are committed to applying both industry-specific and general best practices throughout our facilities:
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing principles
- GMP compliance
- Rigorous FOD prevention protocols (all aerospace facilities)
Operationally, receiving inspections tie into our ERP infrastructure to make certain that we’ve received the correct materials in the correct quantities while capturing the information needed to maintain downstream tracking and upstream supplier accountability. In-process checks provide assurance that converted materials and finished products meet or surpass all critical specifications. Our customized quality systems provide complete traceability within a controlled, paperless system, giving us visibility at every level of the converting or manufacturing process.