The knowledge to innovate.
The proven ability to deliver (with speed and scale).
For today’s applications, you need a precision composites formatting partner with demonstrated capabilities in both established and forward-looking applications to help you support new requirements in:
We’ll prove there’s a better way.
Thank you for submitting the form. We've received your request.
Innovative End-to-End Partnerships
We’re experienced in the full production cycle and are prepared to customize our services to align with your specific process requirements, all to help accelerate product development, enhance productivity and reduce costs.
Superior Processing Capabilities–at Speed and Scale
and Cost Targets
- Eliminate time and cost of formatting development
- R&D Budgets – project consultation and alignment
- Timeline to production – specification development
- Long term production efficiency, equip uptime
- Custom formatting – process design and optimization
- Material selection
- Material yield
- Product Quality
- Production cost targets
- Efficient program onboarding – parallel process, synced w/ production
- Digital modeling
Lot Traceability &
Out Time Tracking
- Capture transactional cost & productivity gains - eliminate raw material supply chain management, material management, receiving and Quality inspection
- Supply chain risk mitigation - Integrated Demand Planning process
- Improve Cash Flow – eliminate raw material inventory and carrying costs
- Lower material costs - minimize scrap rates and waste from expired materials
- Ensure material management and Quality requirements - full traceability, out-time tracking, shelf life management and documentation
- Minimize inventory space/freezer requirements
CAD Cut Ply
Cutting & Kitting
- Expedite on-boarding of new programs – utilize the widest range of precision composites formatting and supply chain services in the industry
- Shorten production cycle – streamline operations; eliminate the need for pre-production formatting processes, planning, floor space, resources
- Commercial scale, global scope - scalable capacity, flexible capabilities to meet the needs of any aerospace program
- Lower product cost - take advantage of unmatched levels of precision formatting and material yield
- Drive market share and profitability - focus core and resources competencies on higher value production requirements
- Maximize production throughput – fulfillment process designed to ensure 100% qualified product staged for production
- Integrated demand planning - min/max monitoring, production rate-readiness at all times
- Eliminate transactional PO’s and change management via customized auto-replenishment
- Formatted product staged for production - custom packaging matched to initial process requirements
- Customer and program-specific documentation, labeling, and records management
- Fixed vs variable cost – scrap, yield
We have proven strategies to optimize your production cycle
- Costs advantages
- Shortened production cycle
- Supply chain efficiency
- Cost reduction for mature programs
- Smart automation
- Six Sigma Lean Manufacturing principles
The Development Center of Excellence, is the only facility fully dedicated to testing new composite formatting.Download PDF
Scale, Quality, and Speed...“Production—simplified”
Our ability to accommodate programs across a wide spectrum of needs is well established—from innovative aerospace pioneers on the way to Mars...to long standing commercial and military giants looking to improve the efficiencies and economics of their production processes.
The right contract manufacturing partner can help streamline your efforts and give you measurable speed and quality advantages.
For over 35 years, Web Industries has been selected for:
Process and materials experts with deep understanding of applications and collaborative production at scale
We are highly focused on processing tight tolerance thermoplastics, thermosets, and MLI products pushing the boundaries of current limitations and capabilities
Solid Business Sense
We know what industry leaders need and we over deliver—all across the value chain
Top-Level Quality & Security Standard
Including: AS-9100D, NADCAP, ISO 14001, TL9, DFAR, etc.
Demostrated Agility & Global Scope
Make us a great partner for fast-moving scale-ups