CAD Cut, a Web Industries, company, located in Denton, TX is an AS9100C and ISO 9001 certified company and a leading provider of contract manufacturing services to the aerospace and medical device industries. The product applications range from simple cut parts to tight specification composite ply kits for military aircraft and medical diagnostic imaging.
We have immediate opportunities on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts for qualified applicants to join as a manufacturing technician. Initially, qualified candidates would start as a temporary employee and then transition to regular employment status after successful completion of a 90-day training program.
The key responsibilities include:
• The operation of computerized knife cutting systems to convert a wide range of composite materials
• Handling inventory control
• Part drawing interpretation
• Part measurement
• Quality system documentation
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Working knowledge of basic math
• Mechanical aptitude to change out tooling on cutting machines; the ability to read and interpret drawings, learn to take measurements using calipers
• Comfortable and competent using a computer to access files and call up software programs
• Possess good interpersonal and teambuilding skills
• Desire to progress within a rapidly growing business environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
About Web Industries and CAD Cut:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should forward their credentials, including salary history, to email@example.com or fax them to 260-435-4364. Web Industries and CAD Cut are equal opportunity employers.