Strategic Accounts Manager, Advanced Composites
LOCATION: Seattle / Tacoma Based
Web Industries, a 100% employee-owned company, is the largest and most diverse provider of flexible material converting and end-product manufacturing services for the Advanced Composites, Medical, Consumer Health & Hygiene, Multi-Layer Insulation, and Wire & Cable markets.
We are seeking a Strategic Accounts Manager to create demand for our Advanced Composites formatting services and sell business within specific and vital strategic accounts for our company.
The key responsibilities include:
• Strategic account planning & execution by evaluating future account potential
• Demonstrating Web’s success in the account
• Elevating key relationships to levels of trust
• Radiating to new important stakeholders in new areas of the account
• Penetrating and collaborating on new projects and opportunities
• Creating account defense strategies to dominate and keep the competition out
• Managing a balanced pipeline of opportunities
• Proactively leading cross-functional teams through the sales process
• Supporting the information and development needs of the servicing plant(s) personnel (Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Customer Care, etc.)
• Assisting in the development of strategies and tactics for capturing new customers in the Advanced Composites market
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• Undergraduate degree
• Proven sales leadership skills
• 10+ years of professional outside sales experience
• Technical sales / engineering background with experience selling in the Aerospace Industry
• Account / industry experience, knowledge, account relationships, and industry contacts is preferred in this position
• Comfortable ability to follow a consistent team-based process and methodology for strategic account management planning where account planning horizons could span 3-5 years and new opportunity sales cycles could last 9-18 months depending on the size and duration of the contract
• Experience using the following Sales Methodologies is a major plus: RADAR from The Complex Sale, Strategic Selling, Target Account Selling, SPIN Selling, Solution Selling
• Experience in selling technical solutions that involve flexible materials, materials sciences, contract supply chain management services, contract manufacturing services, and/or converting services is a major plus
• A successful track record selling in a solution-oriented, products and services, long-term contract mode
• A detail-oriented nature with strong Microsoft Office skills
• Comfort working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) / Sales Force Automation (SFA) tools such as Salesforce.com on a daily basis.
• Ability and willingness to spend up to 50% of your business time travelling
• U.S. Person status required.
About Web Industries:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should forward their credentials, including salary history, to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 260-435-4364. Web Industries and CAD Cut are equal opportunity employers.