CAD Cut, a Web Industries, company, located in Middlesex, VT is an AS9100C and ISO 9001 certified company and a leading provider of contract manufacturing services to the aerospace and medical device industries. The product applications range from simple cut parts to tight specification composite ply kits for military aircraft and medical diagnostic imaging.
We are seeking a Sourcing Leader for our Middlesex location. As a member of CAD Cut’s leadership team, the Sourcing Leader will provide procurement and planning expertise to direct CAD Cut’s supply chain management and sourcing activities. This includes direct responsibility for material planning, purchasing, supplier development, contract negotiations and logistics to support efficient order fulfillment and optimum flow of production and cash.
The key responsibilities include:
• Partnering with the Corporate Director of Global Supply Chain to develop new sourcing procedures and systems to build an effective sourcing strategy that keeps pace with changing business requirements
• Reviewing ERP and business sourcing requirements
• Using customer specifications and flow-downs to determine planning, supplier,
and purchasing requirements
• Ensuring all segment inventory levels and sourcing cycles are optimized for best cash and production flow
• Leading negotiation and expediting of vendor proposals/agreements
• Building supplier relationships (order fulfillment, QBR, agreements etc.)
• Managing material status to eliminate obstacles (shelf life, testing, etc.)
• Working with suppliers, customers and segment for efficient order fulfillment
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5–10 years of progressive experience in procurement and planning
• 3–5 years of direct management experience in aerospace or other regulated environment
• Knowledge of AS9100 quality standard
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Attention to detail
• Capacity to manage multiple projects
• Negotiation skills and a contemporary approach to leadership
• Lean manufacturing focus
• High level of proficiency with ERP systems and computers
• Advanced certifications preferred (CPSM, CPIM, CSCP and/or APICS, Lean/Six Sigma)
• U.S. citizenship required
About Web Industries and CAD Cut:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should forward their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 260-435-4364. Web Industries and CAD Cut are equal opportunity employers.