Web Industries is the largest and most diverse provider of flexible material converting and end-product manufacturing services for the Advanced Composites, Medical, Consumer Health & Hygiene, Multi-Layer Insulation, and Wire & Cable markets.
We are seeking a Software Developer / Engineer who will be responsible for analysis, design, development and testing of .NET solutions which support enterprise business applications (ERP, QMS, CRM, HRIS, Manufacturing, and Reporting) to meet the needs of the diverse markets we serve. The role requires a strong aptitude for understanding and analyzing business processes and the ability to design and develop simple yet optimal solutions. The individual must have a solid understanding of integration/replication techniques between on premise, hosted, and cloud applications in order to facilitate enterprise data flow between these applications.
The key responsibilities include:
• Developing and maintaining high-quality software solutions while supporting the organization’s standards and infrastructure using Microsoft .NET Framework, SQL and integrated system components
• Reviewing code and perform an adequate level of unit, functional, integrated, and regression testing to ensure quality and fidelity of solutions
• Documenting the cause, effect, and resolution of production issues
• Working with internal and external customers, employees, and team members to develop and support the requirements of a global contract manufacturing organization
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline; Master’s degree is preferred
• 5 to 7 years of experience with .NET Framework development, C#, VB.net, WinForms (Visual Studio) and SQL Server (SSMS)
• Working knowledge of installing Windows Operating Systems on tablets, Laptops, PC’s, and Servers
• Proficiency in the design, maintenance, and normalization of SQL Server databases
• Knowledge of Traverse ERP or ERP/MRP knowledge is a plus
• Experience with Developer Express, ORM’s, LLBLGen Pro will be helpful
• Ability to manage multiple project assignments, multitask and effectively handle competing priorities
• basic understanding of IP, Routing, WAN’s and Internet
• Good communication skills, both verbal and in technical documentation and presentations
• Ability to think independently and work together with a team and the ability to analyze and solve complex problems
• Experience with Lean/Six Sigma is a plus
• Must be a U.S. citizenship or be a valid U.S. resident authorized to work on ITAR-related projects and programs
About Web Industries and CAD Cut:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should submit their credentials in confidence to email@example.com or fax 260-435-4364. All responses will be acknowledged. An equal opportunity employer.