Sales Director, Health & Hygiene
Web Industries is the largest and most diverse provider of flexible material converting and end-product manufacturing services for the Advanced Composites, Medical, Health & Hygiene, Industrial, and Wire & Cable markets.
The Sales Director for our Health & Hygiene market will be responsible for driving profitable revenue growth for this vertical. This position will demonstrate leadership and accountability for the execution of Web Industries’ Sales Strategies aligned to achieve the company vision for our Health & Hygiene market. These strategies include the tactics and execution to:
• CREATE new opportunities and pipeline for future business
• Compete and WIN new opportunities in order to generate profitable new revenue growth
• Retain and GROW our relationships with our most strategic customers in order to build profitable, sustainable, and predictable revenue growth for our employee-owners.
The key responsibilities include:
• All Sales Management responsibilities for the Health & Hygiene market, including lead, direct, and coordinate all Sales functions and efforts; Develop and manage all Sales talent including selection/hiring, coaching, mentoring, retention, performance management, metrics, territory definitions, compensation, training, termination, etc.
• Active role in the development and implementation of strategy for Strategic Accounts and key sales opportunities for the market.
• Help Web Industries further develop and penetrate the Health & Hygiene market
• Ensure the implementation, adoption, and adherence of all standardized sales and tools, policies, and practices – including sales metrics, processes, methodologies, tools, information systems, expense and budget policies, effective use and refinement of our CRM, and other sales related systems and tools, etc.
• Ensure the strongest possible collaboration and coordination with the market Director of Operations (lock-step / joined-at-the-hip).
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required; an advanced degree is preferred;
• Proven sales leader – a successful front-line sales manager with at least 5 years of sales management experience building and managing high-performance sales teams that consistently meet and exceed goals;
• 5+ years of professional outside sales experience exceeding individual sales goals is required. Should have proven success with a B2B sales background – with experience selling complex solutions in the consumer products and/or nonwovens domain.
• Industry experience, knowledge, contacts, and proven success are a must in this position.
• Experience in selling service-oriented solutions that involve contract manufacturing, flexible materials, materials sciences, contract supply chain management services, and converting services is a major plus.
• High-energy, high-character, entrepreneurial sales professional with an unwavering commitment to excellence for oneself, team members, the customer and WI’s. Professional image along with extraordinary organization, communication, leadership, and presentation skills are a must in this business. Be passionate, self-starting and resourceful with a willingness to work as a part of a small, growing team.
• This is a fast-paced industry and environment; Must be self-managed and adaptable to change and growth. Be assertive with exceptional communication, relationship, and networking skills. You must have an executive presence and be politically savvy to lead a team-based, complex sale.
About Web Industries and CAD Cut:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should forward their credentials, including salary history, to email@example.com or fax them to 260-435-4364. Web Industries and CAD Cut are equal opportunity employers.