CAD Cut, a Web Industries company, is located in Middlsex, Vermont and Denton, Texas. An AS9100C and ISO 9001 certified company, CAD Cut and a leading provider of contract manufacturing services to the aerospace and medical device industries. The product applications range from simple cut parts to tight specification composite ply kits for military aircraft and medical diagnostic imaging. Our Middlesex, Vermont location is seeking a Senior Buyer.
The Quality Manager will demonstrate leadership and accountability for the execution of Web Industries’ Quality Strategy to meet the requirements of our customers supplying the Aerospace Industry. The initial focus is to help Web Industries build an Aerospace Grade Culture through the design and deployment of standardized quality processes, analytical methods, and systems, then using the appropriate internal audits and assessment processes to validate system effectiveness and progression. Establish a proactive business impact by integrating the voice of the customer into quality strategy, continuous improvement, and the realization of a zero defect culture.
The key responsibilities include:
• Supporting the development and execution of Web Industries’ Advanced Composites Aerospace Quality Strategy
• Establishing standardized quality processes and analytical methods modeling Aerospace Best Practices
• Developing detailed data analysis and action plans related to customer quality performance including Voice of the Customer
• Identifying and evaluating potential adverse impacts on products, systems and services. Lead resolution of problems, solution development, and execution
• Responsible for functional, professional, and organizational development of the CAD Cut Quality organization
• Responsible for development and deployment of departmental goals
• Facilitating and directing Six Sigma Projects and activities using the DMAIC Process, D-FMEA, and P-FMEA methods for continuous improvement and mistake-proofing
• Deploying methods such as statistical studies, process capability, ANOVA Gage R&R studies to identify and reduce variation and non-conforming elements
• Developing and maintaining an audit system to monitor compliance to the Aerospace QMS, customer requirements, regulatory requirements, and ISO/AS requirements
• Supervising staff at multiple sites including the Continuous Improvement and Training Manager, Quality Engineers, Quality Technicians, and Quality Associates.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• Broad Quality and/or Engineering background, with direct experience in customer management, contract review and implementation, quality management systems, Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA) through the utilization and application of Six Sigma tools.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in one of the Sciences or Engineering
• A minimum of 5–10 years’ experience in Aerospace Quality and/or Engineering organizations
• Experience leading AS9100 in a manufacturing environment
• A professional certification (ASQ-CQE/CQM) are strongly desired; Black Belt or Lean Expert certification preferred; Knowledge of FAA regulations, ISO and AS9100 quality standard requirements
About Web Industries and CAD Cut:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should forward their credentials, including salary history, to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 260-435-4364. Web Industries and CAD Cut are equal opportunity employers.