Location: Fort Wayne
Web Industries is the largest and most diverse provider of flexible material converting and end-product manufacturing services for the Home & Personal Care, Aerospace, Medical, Industrial, and Wire & Cable markets. Our Fort Wayne, Indiana, location is seeking a Quality Manager.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Leading the Quality Department, including supervising direct & indirect subordinates
• Establishing quality processes for the enterprise
• Maintaining Quality Management System Certification to applicable ISO standards
• Interface with other departments to create standardized work
• Develop root cause analysis procedures to solve customer complaints
• Create quality control and teaching programs and manage their implementation
• Develop & maintain an audit system to monitor compliance to I.Q.S. quality management system, customer requirements, regulatory requirements, and best quality practice quality standard requirements
• Some day and overnight travel to visit clients’ work sites (approximately 5-10 business days per month) within the state of Indiana, the United States, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, and Europe
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Quality Control Manager is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Quality Management, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or similar is required
• Education in or experience with the following certifications, protocols, software, hardware, programming tools, and operating systems which may be gained concurrently to one another and to the required experience:
• Six Sigma Green Belt with ASQ certification and at least 12 months experience in Design of Experiments
• Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
• Statistical Process Control (SPC)
• Statistical Techniques for Capability Studies
• Cp and Cpk
• Proprietary or market-available management systems
About Web Industries:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Many Quality Managers work for companies that are family owned or part of global companies who have shareholders. This is a very different employment experience. By working for Web Industries, YOU become one of the employee owners and benefit from a stock ownership (not options) plan and a team-oriented culture that values your opinion, ideas, and participation.
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume to:
Web Industries Fort Wayne, Inc.
3925 Ardmore Ave
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Web Industries is an equal opportunity employer.