Web Industries, a 100% employee owned company, is the largest and most diverse provider of flexible material converting and end-product manufacturing services for the Medical, Home & Personal Care, Aerospace, Industrial, and Wire & Cable markets.
Our Holliston, Massachusetts, location is seeking an experienced Project Manager to be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals. Project could include new product introductions, computer system implementations, and other similar projects.
The key responsibilities include:
• Leading the definition, planning, and implementation of key projects
• Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
• Defining project tasks and resource requirements in collaboration with others
• Developing full scale project plans
• Reporting issues, concerns, and opportunities to management as needed
• Performing project risk management to minimize risks to budget, timeline, and results
• Assembling and coordinating project staff
• Managing project budgets and project resource allocations
• Planning and scheduling project timelines
• Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Providing direction and support to project team
• Leading project quality assurance by developing and monitoring key project metrics
• Monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Producing and presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• Implementing and managing projects changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Conducting project closure evaluations and assessment of results
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• A Bachelor’s degree (in technical field such as engineering or sciences preferred) is required
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent experience is required
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in leading multiple complex, cross-functional projects is required
• Lean Six Sigma or similar experience strongly preferred
• Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO 13485, and contract manufacturing organization (CMO) experience a strong plus
• Experience in manufacturing or similar environment
• Experience within a regulated market such as medical device, pharmaceutical, biologics, or combination device
• Proficiency with project management software
• The ability to lead, resolve conflicts, and influence without authority
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills;
• Experience managing internal and external customers
• Risk identification and analysis techniques
• Business acumen
About Web Industries:
In addition to a strong employee ownership culture, Web Industries offers a competitive salary and variable bonus plan. As an employee-owner, you will be eligible for some incredible benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage (featuring low employee premiums, low deductibles, low out of pocket and a prescription drug plan with low co-pays) and a company-paid stock ownership plan that, on average, contributes 8% per year of annual gross salary.
Qualified candidates should forward their resumes, stating how their background and experience aligns with the minimum requirements for this opportunity, to email@example.com.
Web Industries is an equal opportunity employer.