CAD Cut, a Web Industries company, is located in Middlsex, Vermont and Denton, Texas. An AS9100C and ISO 9001 certified company, CAD Cut and a leading provider of contract manufacturing services to the aerospace and medical device industries. The product applications range from simple cut parts to tight specification composite ply kits for military aircraft and medical diagnostic imaging.
We are seeking a Process Technician to join one of our three segment teams. This position will handle technical support, compile customer requirements, and plan/prepare order execution activities for order fulfillment.
Other responsibilities include:
• Processing CAD data into production cut files
• Participating in design and execution quality planning activities
• Preparing process control documents and managing multiple open projects and customer inquiries
• Interfacing with the production and sales team
• Managing CAD data file storage and verification
• Assisting with and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• Associate degree in related discipline or 2 years of experience in related field
• Computer skills including AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
• ERP skills applicable to duties
• Outstanding attention to detail and excellent communication and organization skills
• Proficiency in handling multiple concurrent customer projects
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes
• Ability to write effective work instruction
About Web Industries and CAD Cut:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should forward their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org or or fax them to 260-399-4611. Web Industries and CAD Cut are equal opportunity employers.