CAD Cut, a Web Industries, company, located in Middlesex, VT is an AS9100C and ISO 9001 certified company and a leading provider of contract manufacturing services to the aerospace and medical device industries. The product applications range from simple cut parts to tight specification composite ply kits for military aircraft and medical diagnostic imaging.
We are seeking a Plant Controller for our Middlesex location. As a member of CAD Cut’s leadership team, the Plant Controller functions as a business partner with management to effectively manage and control the multi-site division. Lead the financial staff and be accountable for division-level responsibilities including general accounting, payables, billing, business analysis, and financial reporting. Will also liaison with corporate financial staff, as required.
Equally important, as part of the leadership team, this position will provide leadership in strengthening internal communications and financial education for all employee owners throughout the organization helping to create and promote a high-engagement employee ownership culture. The Plant Controller will use a hands-on approach, have high-level administrative leadership capacity and the ability to lead and implement change in a proactive manner.
The key responsibilities include:
• Assisting in the implementation and improvement of new ERP system
• Preparing, analyzing and accurately reporting current month’s financial results to the sites and corporate management in accordance with corporate format and time requirements
• Preparing quarterly forecasts, annual operating plan, strategic planning and preparing for year-end audit
• Assuring timely, accurate processing of payroll, A/R and A/P
• Responsible for internal controls for finance and consults with the corporate controller as necessary
• Collaborating with all managers to identify, establish and measure internal controls and report out
• Directing financial staff
• Submitting all financial transactions, transmissions and reporting on a timely and accurate basis
• Auditing the accuracy of the annual physical inventory and reported results. Investigate and explain book to physical adjustments
• Reconciling all prescribed general ledger accounts monthly and submit to the corporate controller.
• Assuring adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Resolving questions of GAAP and internal controls with plant management and corporate financial management
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, preferably with 3-5 years in manufacturing accounting
• Demonstrated hands on leadership as part of a cross-functional plant management team
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Sound planning and organizational skills
• High level of proficiency in MS Office, ERP, Quality, and HR systems
• Skilled at identifying opportunities for year-on-year improvements through annual planning process
• U.S. citizenship required
About Web Industries and CAD Cut:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should forward their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 260-435-4364. Web Industries and CAD Cut are equal opportunity employers.