Manufacturing Laboratory Associate
Web Industries, a 100% employee owned company, is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Laboratory Associate to produce material for use in Contract Manufactured (CM) lateral flow (LF) tests at our Holliston, MA facility.
The key responsibilities include:
• Making critical and non-critical reagents for use in further product manufacturing using standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• In-process titration and qualification testing of products and materials
• Writing and revising SOP’s for general laboratory activities and ensuring FDA and ISO 13485 compliance
• Maintaining CM transfer protocols and execute manufacturing orders as part of CM transfers
• Completing routine manufacturing as required post-validation
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science field such as Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, or another applicable field
• Up to 2 years of experience in an FDA/ISO 13485 regulated laboratory environment
• Knowledge of FDA 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485 requirements to manufacture in vitro diagnostic devices along with experience in lateral flow will be helpful
• Ability to perform in a moderately independent manner
• Strong sense of motivation to provide the highest quality service to customers with a strict adherence to all regulatory requirements (internal, customer, and governmental)
• Ability to think decisively while analyzing several streams of data to ensure on-time delivery without undue risks to products or patients; this is a critical skill for this position
• High levels of attention to detail
• Good team work and communication skills
About Web Industries:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company- funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com. Web Industries is an equal opportunity employer.