Web Industries is the largest and most diverse provider of flexible material converting and end-product manufacturing services for the Advanced Composites, Medical, Consumer Health & Hygiene, Multi-Layer Insulation, and Wire & Cable markets.
We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to support the manufacturing processes and quality systems in our growing medical device business.
The key responsibilities include:
• Process Optimization through support for existing manufacturing products and processes while leading and participating on Kaizen (process improvement) teams
• Technology Transfer by documenting, coordinating and participating in engineering trials, integrating new technologies, prototyping, and proof-of-concept testing
• Staff Synergy through creating, revising and training on effective standard operating procedures (SOPs) and work instructions for developing competent and engaged team members
• Quality Assurance by leading and participating in the identification of non-conformances in manufacturing, including comprehensive documentation of investigations and root cause analysis, participation on CAPA teams, and implementation of corrective and preventive actions within manufacturing
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or technical discipline along with at least 2 years of hands on contemporary experience in process, quality and/or manufacturing engineering
• Strong data analysis skills with experience applying FMEA, Root Cause Analysis, DOE, SMED, SPC, 6S and other Lean tools and techniques required
• Experience writing detailed, comprehensive nonconformance and CAPA investigations and reports is required
• Experience with regulated product manufacturing a plus (i.e. ISO 13485 and 14971, GMPs in alignment with FDA requirements and 21 CFR Part 11)
• Experience with converting processes a significant plus
• Individual with good judgment and strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with employee-owners and customers at all levels of the organization
• Someone who relies on data for thoughtful decision making and problem solving; and possesses a versatile ‘can-do’ attitude that will engage employees in maximizing the efficiency of our manufacturing processes and services
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and follow through is required
• An individual who believes in helping people and has a set of personal values that match our company-wide culture that embraces teamwork, collegiality and collaboration
About Web Industries and CAD Cut:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should forward their credentials, including salary history, to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 260-435-4364. Web Industries and CAD Cut are equal opportunity employers.