Human Resources Business Partner
Web Industries is the largest and most diverse provider of flexible material converting and end-product manufacturing services for the Advanced Composites, Medical, Consumer Health & Hygiene, Multi-Layer Insulation, and Wire & Cable markets.
We are seeking at Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to adopt and assist with the implementation of the facility’s human resource strategy so that the facility attracts, hires, manages, develops, and retains the employees it needs to achieve its current and future business objectives. The HRBP will direct corporate and facility human resource (HR) programs to ensure the organization’s current and future HR requirements are met. These programs may include: recruitment; training, development; workforce planning; compliance; compensation/remuneration; benefits; performance evaluation/career development; organizational development; relocation; equal employment/affirmative action; coaching/counselling; health, safety and employee wellness; change management, HR administration; HR information systems; payroll; employee communications; employment relations.
The HRBP will also liaise with members of the facility’s leadership team to develop and implement local HR strategies consistent with the facility’s overall Market strategy.
This individual must formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to leadership and employees that reflects the market objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the facility’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
The key responsibilities include:
• Serving as a consultant to management leadership on human resource related issues
• The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion, advocate and change agent
• Communicating needs proactively with the Corporate HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions
• Assessing and anticipating HR-related needs
• Consulting with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
• Analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with the HR Corporate group to develop solutions, programs and policies
• Managing and resolving complex employee relations issues. Conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations
• Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance, partnering with HR Corporate as needed/required
• Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to all levels of the facility’s leadership (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions)
• Providing day-to-day HR administration for all HR functional areas
• Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, culture, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
About Web Industries and CAD Cut:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should forward their credentials, including salary history, to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 260-435-4364. Web Industries and CAD Cut are equal opportunity employers.