Human Resources Business Partner
CAD Cut, a Web Industries company, is located in Middlesex, Vermont, and Denton, Texas. An AS9100C and ISO 9001 certified company, CAD Cut and a leading provider of contract manufacturing services to the aerospace and medical device industries. The product applications range from simple cut parts to tight specification composite ply kits for military aircraft and medical diagnostic imaging. Our Middlesex, Vermont location is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP).
We are seeking an HRBP to adopt and assist with the implementation of the facility’s human resource strategy so that the facility attracts, hires, manages, develops, and retains the employees it needs to achieve its current and future business objectives. Based in Middlesex but supporting the Denton location, the HRBP will also direct corporate and facility human resource (HR) programs to ensure the organization’s current and future HR requirements are achieved.
These programs may include:
• Recruitment, Training, and Development
• Workforce Planning and Compliance
• Compensation/Remuneration and Benefits
• Performance Evaluation & Career Development
• Organizational Development
• Relocation Support
• Equal Employment/Affirmative Action
• Health, Safety and Employee Wellness
• Change Management
• HR Administration
• HR Information Systems
• Employee Communications
• Employment Relations
The HRBP will also liaise with members of the facility’s leadership team to develop and implement local HR strategies consistent with the facility’s overall Market strategy.
This individual must formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to leadership and employees that reflects the market objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the facility’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
The key responsibilities include (partial list):
• Serving as a consultant to management leadership on human resource related issues
• Acting as an employee champion, advocate, and change agent for all of CAD Cut’s locations
• Communicating needs proactively with the Corporate HR department and business management and developing integrated solutions.
• Assessing and anticipating HR-related needs
• Consulting with line management at Middlesex and Denton and providing HR guidance when appropriate
• Analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with the HR Corporate group to develop solutions, programs and policies
• Managing and resolving complex employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations
• Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance, and partnering with HR Corporate as needed/required
• Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to all levels of the facility’s leadership (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions)
• Providing day-to-day HR administration for all HR functional areas
• Working closely with management and employees at all CAD Cut locations to improve work relationships, culture, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and relevant industry experience
• Minimum of 5 to 8 years’ experience resolving complex employee relations issues
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee diversity, performance management, change management, HRIS, HR administration, employee communication, and federal, Vermont and Texas state employment laws
• SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment
• Regular travel to support Denton, TX manufacturing operations will be expected
• U.S. Person status required
About Web Industries and CAD Cut:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should forward their credentials, including salary history, to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 260-435-4364. Web Industries and CAD Cut are equal opportunity employers.