Flexographic Press Operator
Location: Fort Wayne
Web Industries is the largest and most diverse provider of flexible material converting and end-product manufacturing services for the Advanced Composites, Medical, Health & Hygiene, Industrial, and Wire & Cable markets. Our Fort Wayne, Indiana, location is seeking a Flexographic Press Operator.
The key responsibilities include:
• Perform setups and run all required production
• Clean and maintain the printing press
• Troubleshoot the printing press and ancillary equipment
• Keep the printing press clean, orderly, and operational
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• 5 years of qualified multi-color central impressions (CI) flexographic printing experience
• Exceptional mechanical and communications skills
• Perform with minimal supervision
• Ability to work with and understand computers and have strong math skills
• Candidates with Flexographic Technical Association (FTA) First or other technical flexographic certification or equivalent training helpful
About Web Industries and CAD Cut:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Most flexographic press operators work for companies that are family owned or part of global companies who have shareholders. This is a very different employment experience. By working for Web Industries, YOU become one of the employee owners and benefit from a stock ownership (not options) plan and a team-oriented culture that values your opinion, ideas and participation.
Qualified candidates should forward their credentials, including salary history, to email@example.com or fax them to 260-435-4364. Web Industries and CAD Cut are equal opportunity employers.