Engineering/Facilities Maintenance Manager
Web Industries, Suwanee, GA, a recognized industry leader providing innovative contract manufacturing services for flexible materials is seeking an operations manager to oversee all of the converting of carbon fiber material into slit tape, with a focus on achieving operational excellence, while insuring that all quality and service requirements are met 100%.
This position leads and directs technical resources in the design, development, and implementation of processes and equipment used to convert, or precision slit, carbon fiber prepreg materials. Additionally, this position is responsible for the maintenance of the production equipment as well as the design, planning, construction and maintenance of the building and facility infrastructure.
The key responsibilities include:
• Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations
• Recommending and executing personnel actions including selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures
• Assisting in developing future leaders for growth within the company
• Lead Engineering function to develop, document, and continuously improve production processes and equipment
• Working collaboratively with others across the organization to deliver aerospace grade products and services while relentlessly pursuing improvements in efficiency and productivity through creativity and innovation
• Overseeing, monitoring, and managing engineering project portfolio to ensure schedule and
• Coordinating with R&D to seamlessly transition new products from development into production
• Maintaining function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components
• Overseeing the coordination of building space allocation and layout as well as security systems and communication services
• Utilizing metrics to monitor progress and provide accountability
• Studying work flows as well as current performance results and identifying, proposing and managing implementation of changes, to process control documentation as well as expansions, and additions to facility and equipment. Contribute data and information to strategic plans
• Providing information to support capital approvals as well as annual budget planning. Monitors expenditures, identifies variances, and implements corrective actions as necessary
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 5-8 years of related work experience
• Strong technical background that includes project management, problem solving and analysis, equipment maintenance, electronics troubleshooting, machine programming, management of facility infrastructure projects, supervision, teamwork & development of personnel
• Knowledge of converting flexible materials in beneficial
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Possess good interpersonal and teambuilding skills
• Desire to progress within a rapidly growing business environment
• Excellent customer relationship skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
About Web Industries and CAD Cut:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should forward their credentials, including salary history, to email@example.com or fax them to 260-435-4364. Web Industries and CAD Cut are equal opportunity employers.