Customer Segment Leader
CAD Cut, a Web Industries company, is located in Middlsex, Vermont and Denton, Texas. An AS9100C and ISO 9001 certified company, CAD Cut and a leading provider of contract manufacturing services to the aerospace and medical device industries. The product applications range from simple cut parts to tight specification composite ply kits for military aircraft and medical diagnostic imaging.
We are seeking a Customer Segment Leader to join our Operations team. This highly visible position will lead the segment in the performance of customer service, contract review, planning, and order fulfillment activities. This includes developing systems to ensure CAD Cut is providing a world class customer experience – delighting our customers – one relationship at a time. Additional tasks include coordinating with NPI activities with Sales, Engineering, Production and the Customer to ensure a seamless implementation of new programs.
Other responsibilities include:
• Participating in Create, Win, Grow strategy calls with the sales team
• Arranging and leading customer program review/status calls
• Preparing weekly sales forecasts for management
• Assisting with strategic account forecast activities
• Evaluating the financial health of accounts by monitoring gross margin and providing cost analysis reports
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• Previous successful experience in a similar role, an Associate degree or higher, or the demonstrated ability to grow into this role
• Excellent customer relationship, supervisory and leadership skills
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Office
• Outstanding attention to detail and proficiency in handling multiple concurrent projects
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes
About Web Industries and CAD Cut:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should forward their credentials to email@example.com or or fax them to 260-399-4611. Web Industries and CAD Cut are equal opportunity employers.