Corporate Supply Chain Manager
Web Industries is the largest and most diverse provider of flexible material converting and end-product manufacturing services for the Advanced Composites, Medical, Consumer Health & Hygiene, Multi-Layer Insulation, and Wire & Cable markets.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Manager (SCM) to define and coordinate activities in production planning, purchasing, and warehousing. The SCM will drive corporate strategic objectives globally and lead procurement objectives (LTA generation, Spend Analysis and categorization) for Web Industries globally. This role will also drive inventory optimization globally and assist in development and execution of Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP).
The key responsibilities include:
• Developing and facilitating SIOP process for key value stream
• Coordinating with production planning staff and scheduling of material flow to meet production schedules and customer requirements
• Analyzing demand requirements to identify production and supply bottlenecks and recommend action for resolution
• Evaluating and recommending actions to improve on time delivery performance to the customer
• Responding to programs, contracts and product management issues.
• Preparing reports on operations and activities, recommending improvements and modifications
• Developing systems and processes to improve and optimize how the MRP / ERP system is used to meet key business objectives
• Working closely with others within and outside the business to ensure the Supply Chain requirements are met
• Interfacing effectively with Production, Sales, Purchasing and Warehouse departments for planning, production, inventory control, production related reporting functions and timely shipment purposes
• Identifying opportunities for cost and process improvements with external supply base
• Ensuring an effective level of inventory is maintained while contributing to the achievement of goals related to inventory turns, order fill rates, back orders, etc.
• Assisting with the physical inventory on an “as needed” basis to conduct cycle counts and provide data entry support
• Leading all strategic cost savings initiatives
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• Undergraduate degree in Business or other related discipline
• Project/program management experience, including leading cross-functional teams
• Knowledge of business processes, including P/L driver
• Experience in multi-year complex contract negotiation and high-level strategic sourcing/ planning market study/ analysis
• Expert knowledge of good purchasing practices, contract law as it applies to procurement, and supply chain management
• Experience with Inventory Optimization (Safety Stock Analysis, Min/Max, etc.)
• MRP system is required along with a solid communication and collaboration skills for business stakeholders and vendor management
• Aerospace experience and familiarity with Gov’t Contracts & ITAR regulations strongly preferred
• Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma is a necessity
• APICS and/or C.P.M. training/certification is a plus
About Web Industries and CAD Cut:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should forward their credentials, including salary history, to email@example.com or fax them to 260-435-4364. Web Industries and CAD Cut are equal opportunity employers.