Assistant Corporate Controller
Web Industries, a 100% employee owned company, is the largest and most diverse provider of flexible material converting and end-product manufacturing services for the Medical, Personal & Home Care, Aerospace, and Industrial markets.
We are seeking an Assistant Corporate Controller for analysis, monthly closing, financial modelling, and accounting research.
The key responsibilities include:
• Supporting most aspects of accounting management (billing, tax forms, reporting etc.)
• Assisting in the month-end closing and financial reporting process including account analysis and reconciliation
• Assisting in the timely preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, and five-year plans
• Participating in preparation for the annual audit
• Assisting in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
• Helping in development of reports for management
• Developing and maintaining financial models
• Reviewing the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
• Utilizing accounting IT system to facilitate processes and maintain records
• Evaluating accounting documentation, data flow, and assisting in flow charting processes
• Researching accounting development and issues that could impact Web Industries
• Special projects as assigned
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• BS/BA in accounting, finance or other relevant field
• 3-5 years of public accounting or equivalent experience in manufacturing
• Track experience as assistant controller in a corporate environment
• Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations
• Knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) would be helpful
• Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
• Understanding of data analysis and forecasting, including the ability to develop and maintain financial models
• Experience in multisite and international consolidation
• Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
• Accounting software experience with Traverse would be a plus
• A CPA / CMA designation a plus.
About Web Industries and CAD Cut:
We are a 100% employee-owned company offering a competitive salary and profit sharing plan along with an excellent benefits package that includes a company-funded long term incentive plan and a comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan with prescription drug plan, low employee premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket costs.
Qualified candidates should forward their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 260-435-4364. Web Industries and CAD Cut are equal opportunity employers.