2nd Shift Machine Operator
Web Industries, a 100% employee owned company, is the largest and most diverse provider of flexible material converting and end-product manufacturing services for the Medical, Home & Personal Care, Aerospace, Industrial, and Wire & Cable markets.
Our Holliston, Massachusetts, location is seeking a 2nd Shift Machine Operator to join our team of employee owners. You must be able to work the first shift initially for the first several weeks until fully trained.
1st Shift Hours: Mon – Thurs: 6:30 AM – 3:30 PM; Fri: 6:30 AM – 2:45 PM
2nd Shift Hours: Mon – Thurs: 3:20 PM – 12:20 AM; Fri: 1:45 PM – 10:00 PM
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• High attention to detail
• Emphasis on achieving operational excellence
• Operating various types of machinery and equipment in support of daily production including slitters, spoolers, reagent deposition equipment, laminators, automated assemblers, packagers, and pouchers
• Commitment to quality
• Desire to learn to operate multiple pieces of equipment in all areas of the production
• Compliance with all SOPs and cGMP practices
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• A High School diploma or equivalent (Associate degree is preferred)
• Over one year’s experience in a manufacturing environment (cGMP experience preferred)
• Experience with flexible materials converting, including lamination, die-cutting, printing, or other similar disciplines preferred
• Computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite
• Good interpersonal and teambuilding skills
• Reputation as an individual with common sense and good judgement
About Web Industries:
In addition to a strong employee ownership culture, Web Industries offers a competitive salary and variable bonus plan. As an employee-owner, you will be eligible for some incredible benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage (featuring low employee premiums, low deductibles, low out of pocket and a prescription drug plan with low co-pays) and a company-paid stock ownership plan that, on average, contributes 8% per year of annual gross salary.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Industries is an equal opportunity employer.